Analysis: Bitcoin vs Gold, which one should I invest in 2020?
The price of both assets gave much to talk about during 2019, a trend that will continue in 2020. In addition, the crypto community and gold bugs have been confronted for years, attacking each other to discredit each other.
As an investor and trader for more than 8 years, I can say that an investment portfolio must have both assets and that is why we must leave the absurd debate of which asset is better; Both have unique properties that offer us very interesting advantages.
Let’s start with Bitcoin.
1) Without a doubt, Bitcoin is the most advanced and honest form of money in the history of mankind, and yes, I say money because with BTC we can buy other currencies such as the Dollar.
2) It is impossible to manipulate and I do not speak of the exchange rate, I mean its emission controlled by a computer program with a pre-established amount of bitcoin.
3) It has the largest, most powerful, safe and distributed computer network in history, making it impossible to attack.
4) It is a form of money that cannot be censored, stopped or reversed and is therefore totally apolitical.
5) It can be stored and hidden at a very low cost.
6) You do not need third parties to validate transactions, eliminating intermediaries.
I could certainly continue listing its advantages, but I think these are the most relevant. Now we go with the Gold.
1) Gold is the oldest and most used monetary form in history to secure and transmit wealth for generations.
2) Pure gold is a metal that can be stored forever and does not lose its properties over time, which makes it very attractive unlike banknotes and other metals that deteriorate.
3) It is a form of merchandise money that will always be worth by itself, eliminating the risk of counterparty (It is the risk that is incurred when one of the parties can breach contractually or credit)
4) Gold cannot be emitted either, but must be extracted through mining and its quantity on the planet is limited.
5) It can also be used in jewelry and space technology, although its use is less compared to monetary.
6) Stability in value makes it an ideal complement to Bitcoin.
The interesting thing is that Gold tends to maintain its value more, giving the opportunity to the crypto investor who buys the metal, to acquire more Bitcoin by reducing the volatility and risk exposure of its portfolio.
Price projection for Bitcoin
The trend should continue to break the flag according to the technical analysis and take us to new highs this year or the next, giving opportunities to traders and those who passively accumulate having a return of at least 130%.
Price projection for Gold
The GLD a Gold ETF comes with an impressive uptrend, which has been confirmed, according to the technical analysis with the breaking of the flag, projecting much higher prices this year, supported by the tense geopolitical environment between the United States with China and more recently with Iran.
Disclaimer: This press release is for informational purposes information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of infocoin, and should not be attributed to, Infocoin.